Pokemon Go spoofing is a method that is very popular with veteran Pokemon Go players. But what is a safe way to do that?
There are actually a variety of ways, but some are not very safe so that they endanger the user’s Pokemon Go account. If you are an Android smartphone user, using a VPN is an option. You can turn off your Pokemon Go before you activate your VPN. Once the VPN is activated, you can choose your fake location. Then you can reactivate your Pokemon Go, the Pokemon Go system will think you are in your fake location. This way you can search for pokemons in other locations that are far from your current location. You can also use applications such as Fake GPS Go. Just download the GPS spoofer app and change your GPS location. But what if you are an iPhone user? How to do Pokemon Go walking hack?
In most cases you will need to jailbreak your device, which results in the loss of all data on the device. If you are an iPhone user and want to implement iOS GPS spoofing safely without jailbreak, Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) is the best solution for you. With this spoofing tool, you don’t have to jailbreak your device so that all your data on the device can stay safe. Let’s to the point, we’ll explain how to run GPS spoofing with Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS)!
- Download Dr.Fone app on your Windows PC or Mac. Since Windows and Mac are two of the most popular OS for PCs, almost all PCs in the world are supported by this GPS spoofing tool.
- After you download, open it, and launch Dr.Fone. You will be shown an interface as follows:
Click on ‘Virtual Location’.
- Connect your iPhone with the computer. Once connected, click on ‘Get Started “.
- You will see a map displayed in front of you:
- Activate the teleport mode by clicking an icon at the top right of the screen. In this example, we chose Rome as your fake location. Click ‘Go’ and a pop-up box will appear. Click ‘Move Here’ and your iOS GPS position will change to Rome.
- You can exit Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) and enter Pokemon Go. You will see that your GPS position has changed. Very easy, right?
What if you wanted to simulate your GPS movement? This is very important to give the impression that you are walking for real pokemons. With Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), it’s super easy!
You can see other icons at the top right of the screen. Click on these icons to make your GPS position move from one point to another, or even from one point to another. You can simulate GPS movement on the original road or route. You can also see “a kind of speed control box” at the bottom of the screen. It is a movement mode regulator. There are three modes of movement available; walking, cycling and driving. You can choose whatever you like to give the impression of natural movement.
With Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), iOS GPS spoofing is easy. And more importantly, there is no need to jailbreak your iPhone! Faking location on iPhone has never been easier!